Researcher Mobility Awards - now open!
RESEARCHER MOBILITY AWARDS
Closing date: 27th of April 2018
We would like to invite applications from any Early Career Researchers who are already SHARE members – or who are eligible to become a SHARE member* – wishing to undertake mobility activities between May and end of July 2018, to share and disseminate their work further, and / or to undertake an exchange in whatever format that would be most useful to further their research.
There is £9k available which we expect to fund approximately 10 awards.
1. Please complete form (attached) and submit your application by close of play on Tuesday 27th April 2018 to: Laura.OKeefe@manchester.ac.uk
2. Applications will be assessed by the Core Management Group and announced on Monday 7th of May.
3. All activity must be completed by 31st July 2018 (current Supergen Bioenergy project end date).
4. Awards may be used for travel/ living costs / bench fees / conference /workshop attendance.
5. All applicants must be a member of the SHARE network*. Any researcher from postgraduate onwards currently at a Partner institution and working in a related field is eligible to become a SHARE member.
For more information, please click on the following link: Researcher Mobility Award Application Form.