The Anaerobic Digestion Network Research Colloquium 2017
11-12th September 2017 The Arts Annex, Building 2a, University of Southampton
The AD Network Research Colloquium features talks by recipients of AD Network funded research and special guest speakers and is an excellent chance to keep up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs and activity in academia and industry.
• New concepts in anaerobic digestion and biotechnology
• Selected international projects of significance to the AD industry
• Experiences with feedstock sourcing and novel feedstocks
• Monitoring of AD processes
• Small scale digestion plant - some case histories and opportunities
• Fundamental research: its contribution to shaping the AD industry of the future.
Speakers hail from a wide variety of the AD Network’s industry and academic partners, so topics will be of interest to both academics and practitioners - and there will be plenty of opportunities for networking.
This event is FREE to attend and is open to AD Network members. You are also welcome to attend the conference dinner on the evening of 11 Sep 17 and to network with fellow attendees. The dinner costs £35.