Building a sustainable European biofuel industry
4-6 November 2019, Gothenburg, Sweden
The conference is organised jointly by Supergen Bioenergy Hub (UK), Bio4Fuels (Norway) and Renewable Transportation and Fuels (Sweden).
The conference programme includes:
- Early career researcher forum
- Site visit
- Introductions to the research hubs
- Plenary sessions on:
- End use
- Parallel sessions on:
- Sustainable biomass resources
- Conversion technologies from biomass to sustainable biofuels
- Potential for biochemical and biomaterial by-products/alternatives
- Environmental and social impacts of European biofuel deployment
The conference will also be supported by a special issue of the journal Biomass and Bioenergy.
Hotel bookings can be made at the conference venue, Gothia Towers.