5 September, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House, Westminster
The Renewable Energy Association (REA) has brought together industry experts, civil servants and academics, including members of the Supergen Bioenergy Hub, to develop the REA Bioenergy Strategy.
The full strategy will be launched at a parliamentary event on 5 September and is open to the general public – book your place via the REA website.
10.30 Key recommendations from the REA Bioenergy Strategy, Dr Adam Brown (report author)
11.00 Industry panel discussion: Delivering the UK’s bioenergy potential
- Neil Harrison, Director, re:heat and Chair of the Wood Heat Association
- Grant Pearson, Commercial Director, Ensus
- Professor Patricia Thornley, Director, Supergen Bioenergy Hub
- Roderick Westrop, Strategy and Policy Manager, Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, BBSRC UKRI
- Matt Willey, Group External Affair Director, Drax
11.45 Networking and end
Time: Thursday 5 September, 10.15am registration for 10.30am start. Finish 12pm.
Please allow at least 20 minutes to get through security at Portcullis House.
Location: Thatcher Room, Portcullis House, 1 Parliament St, Westminster, London, SW1A 2JR