Workshop: Energy from Waste & Waste to Energy (20th and 21st of July)
Location: Aston University
Date: 20th and 21st of July
Where are EfW & WtE going?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the opportunities?
- What research is needed?
- What development is needed?
Presentations and active workshops will cover:
- Waste quantities, composition, trends
- Waste preparation and pretreatment
- Conversion technologies
- Products and upgrades: heat, power, fuel
- Extracting value from waste
- Circular economy concepts
- Environmental impacts and sustainability
The workshop is ideal for:
- Waste management companies
- Local authorities
- Policy setting bodies
- Technology development companies
- Research organisations
- Project development companies
To apply and for more information, please see flyer: Energy from waste workshop flyer